Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Break

Jesse and I are so excited to have an entire week to spend together with Maverick and each other! This is a rare occasion since he is driving 5 days a week to Kingsville to teach and working at Pan-Am at night. This was some well needed and deserved time together. Today we took Mave to the Livestock show. It was a little hot, but with Mimi's help we managed to get around and have a great time. Oh I almost forgot. I took Maverick to get his first set of portrait studio photos yesterday. They came out so cute! I'll be posting those soon!

Doesn't every baby need one of these?


My favorite picture of the day!


He really "drew" a crowd


New cowboy hat


Petting zoo fun


Here's Maverick outside the show grounds before we went in. I love that little hat!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Very cute pictures! That portrait looks just like him. I don't know how you got him to sit still for so long. Looking good!

Growing Every Day!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Background