Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The bambino

Jesse started this blog for Maverick and as his mommy I am in charge of keeping it up to date. I started a scrapbook for Maverick before he was born and now realize how difficult it is going to be to keep up with it. I am hoping this blog stays updated so that one day when Mave is older he can look back and see how much he is loved and how much he has grown.

As new parents we have taken on this wild new adventure of our son's life with a brand new set of eyes. On the day your child comes into this world you have no choice but to jump in feet first with no life preserver. I read as many parenting books as I could, got informed, and thought I did my homework. Boy was I in for a surprise! If you don't know how to swim and simply read a book telling you how to swim does that mean your ready to jump into a pool? Of course not! Sometimes I feel as if I'm sinking fast, but when I look into those beautiful brown eyes and see the tiny face of my son I rise to the surface once again to catch my breath. He is a love like I've never known, the laughter deep in the pit of my belly, a reason to get up three times in the middle of the night, and happens to looks just like the handsomest guy I have ever known. He makes me appreciate all my parents did and still do for me. It's a lot of work, but it's so worth it! With Jesse by my side as my husband, supporter, hand-holder, back rubber, tear drier, listener, love of my life, and most important Maverick's daddy I know everything is gonna be alright!

Above all we love our son and we love each other dearly. This is our family!

No comments:

Growing Every Day!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Background