Thursday, December 25, 2008

Maverick's First Christmas 2008

This Christmas had a completely different feel then any other Christmas. Jesse kept telling me this is the most excited he has been about Christmas in a long time. Having Maverick in our lives has made us feel so blessed and viewing things in a new light. I see our baby boy grow and changing everyday and his sense of wonder is amazing. You can't help but look at everything in a new way. Family has always been so important in both of our lives and now we have our own little family to make new memories with. We spent Christmas Eve night in Nuevo Progresso with Jesse's family. It was such a good time and the food tasted wonderful. This was also Maverick's first time in Mexico. He did really well and all of Jesse's family wanted to hold him and touch his chubby cheeks. We invited Jesse's family to stay the night with us so we could all be together. Christmas morning everyone watched as Maverick opened his gifts with a little help from Mommy. Half way through the little guy feel asleep, it was too cute. Even though Maverick is still very little and will not remember his first Christmas, it is certain that Jesse and I will. He is growing so fast and sometimes I wish I could slow down the process and keep him little for always. Our first Christmas as a family will always hold a special place in my heart.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Wow Mariana-I just found your blog off of Jen and Rob's. Maverick is absolutely beautiful! At least now I'll get to see him as he gets bigger. Hope all is well with you and Jesse-I miss you!

Maverick Anthony said...

I'm so glad to hear from you Becca! Keep following the blog! Love, Mariana

Growing Every Day!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Background