Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mommy Back at work!

It is so hard to juggle motherhood, work, and family. I have only been back teaching for three weeks now but it feels like three months. I pray in the morning before I leave to work that Maverick will be up just so I can hold him in my arms for a few minutes before I have to leave. Somedays I get my wish, today I was not so lucky. I am so lucky to have my mom taking care of him. She is the best Mimi in the world! I wish I had more time in the day to do all the things I want to do. I live for the weekends when I can spend it with my husband and son. I keep telling myself only four more months until SUMMER.

1 comment:

Peachy said...

Mariana! So good to hear from you--cute baby boy! Believe it or not, I tossed the name Maverick around too!! But we stuck with Rhett. Working is hard, but thank goodness for your mom! Tell her hello for me:)

Growing Every Day!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Background