Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Weekend

Maverick celebrated his first Valentine's day yesterday. Jesse borrowed my camera on Friday and forgot it at work, so I didn't get to snap any photos. I did take one picture of him in his heart breaker t-shirt from my cell phone camera. In a way I think it is good that we didn't have the camera because it forced me to take mental memories. Friday night Jesse came home after a long workday in Kingsville with a dozen roses, sushi, and Valentine card. The roses were beautiful, the sushi was tasty (good thing because I was hungry) and the card was sweet and romantic. Things have been really hard since I went back to work. Jesse is working two professor jobs one in Kingsville during the day, then four nights a week at Pan-American. He is working so hard and driving 4 hours a day so we don't get to spend much time together as a family. This can really strain a relationship. We knew it was going to be hard and that we would just have to make it through May and things will get easier. Times are tough but I know we will pull through. We did get to go to Dirty Al's on South Padre Island for lunch on Saturday as a family. It was so nice to get out and we really enjoyed our day together just the three of us. Maverick got a Valentine from his Mimi, Payton (Kristin's Daughter), and Mickaela (Angie's Daughter). He has the best grandma and friends.

No comments:

Growing Every Day!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Background